Saturday, July 12, 2014

Vegas is Amazing!



At this very moment, I am sitting inside the airport in Las Vegas.  This past week has been one of the best in my entire life.  I am so grateful and thankful for the experience of I Teach 1st! and Teachers Pay Teachers.  More than anything, the friendships I have made over the last week are the most amazing part.  I have truly gained lifelong friends.  I don't know what I would do without them!









On Wednesday I presented a workshop at the I Teach 1st! conference hosted by SDE.  It was my first time presenting outside of my district, so I was insanely nervous.  A few days before the conference, my session was sold out.  Needless to say, I was practically hyperventilating, haha!  But it went 10x better than I could've EVER hoped for!  I had so many positive comments from those who came.  If you came to my session, THANK YOU!  You were a GREAT audience and I loved getting to be with you!  If you e-mailed me, I will e-mail you back tomorrow or Monday once I get to my desktop computer at home.  ;)  




I know I missed The Next Step post on Monday, but I promise I'll be back on Monday for the next one!  I'm getting ready to read the chapter on the plane!  :)  Have a great weekend, friends!



2 comments:

  1. I already miss you and can't wait for next year! I hope you present again next year so I can learn from you!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete