Sunday, December 1, 2013

I'm Back!!!!

Hey everyone!  I'm officially back!  It has been FOREVER since I have blogged!  My goodness!  There is SO much I want to share with you all, so let's get started with a little "Currently" from Oh Boy 4th Grade!  :)


For tonight there are three exciting things I want to share with you:

1.  Part of the reason I've been absent for a couple months is this guy!


 


He was born on Monday, November 4th.  Everything went so smoothly and I'm already back to myself!  I had a repeat c-section and this one was SO much easier and quicker to recover from!  Now our little family is complete.  :)

2.  A couple weeks before I had Sawyer, I found out I was selected to present at the I Teach 1st Conference in Las Vegas this summer!!!!!  I was totally thrilled and blown away!  I will be presenting on Wednesday, July 9th from 1:15-2:30.  My session is titled, "Tracking and Utilizing Data in the Elementary Classroom" and I hope you'll join me if you happen to go this summer!  I'm so pumped to meet lots of new people and attend different session of my friends!  Here's the link for the conference if you're interested: http://www.sde.com/iteach1st2014/

3.  The last little bit I want to share with you is that I have recently started updating my 2nd grade Reading Street files to cover the 2013 edition!  A sweet buyer gave me some guidance and I've slowly started updating them.  Unit 3 is entirely done!  If you've already purchased the file you'll just need to download it again from your purchases.  I'm going to start working on Unit 4 after I finish this blog post in hopes of getting that unit almost done (if not entirely done) before the sale tomorrow!  I'll upload the stories individually as I go along and then update the Complete Pack.  If I DON'T get them all done tonight, you can always purchase the Complete Packs during the sale and just download the revised file once I get it done.  :)  I hope that makes sense!

Don't forget about the big sale tomorrow and Tuesday at TPT!  My cart is STOCKED!  :)  I'll be back more often now!  I'm so excited to get back to blogging!  I hope you'll join me on this journey.  :)







6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a wonderful way to start the holiday season!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new addition! Don't you just love first grade!! If you are looking for some resources to help those students that need a little something extra in math instruction check out my blog and Tpt store. http://teachandlearntoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the conference!!! That is super exciting!!! Glad to have found your blog through Farley!! :)

    Aris
    Sailing into Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little guy is precious! I hope he enjoys his first holiday season! Happy shopping tomorrow!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lil' cutie pie! Sounds like you have had a wonderful fall! What a great time of year to be home with your little ones.
    So glad to have found you through Currently!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet helper you have! Brotherly is the best. Enjoy every minute with your baby.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete